Mobile + Desktop Presets Are Here!
The secret's out!
I *officially* launched my Lightroom presets! They’re created to emulate a warm, film-like look to photos. There are 4 presets available in the pack. If you'd like to learn more about them + see some before & afters, head HERE.
if you're looking for the mobile preset pack, go HERE to learn more about them.
how to install the presets:
1. after you've purchased them, download the presets.
2. to unzip the folder, simply click on it. the presets will open up in their folder.
3. open up Lightroom. go to "Develop" in the top right corner & then head to "Presets" on the left side panel
3. right click on the side in "Presets" & click Import.
4. go to your downloads in the Import window & select all 4 presets. they'll automatically import into your preset library!
5. that's it! ready to use.