Hi guys! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite steals from Amazon. All of these products have been purchases of mine over the last month or so + I'm loving all of them & wanted to share!
Let me know if you have any of these + tell me if you buy any of these in the comments!
1. This travel case for my flat iron + curling iron! I feel like the morning of a trip I am always wrapping up doing my hair before running out the door to catch a flight & have to wrap up my flat iron in a washcloth to pack it in my suitcase. Wishing that I found this product years ago!
2. I am fairly convinced that Vitamin A has saved my skin! I haven't had a single breakout since I started taking this every day. I figured that since things like Retin-A & Accutane claim to be a huge compound of Vitamin A, that taking the regular capsule wouldn't hurt & so far I feel like I've found the million dollar skin secret!
3. These travel liquid tubes are the only ones I've ever used that don't leak all over your bag while you travel. I've taken them on a few international trips since getting them a few months back & they are seriously life changing!
4. I have these shelves in my kitchen + bathroom & if you have minimal storage like I do, these are perfect for basically creating a new shelf!
5. This shower head is honestly so nice! I had a regular one set up in my apartment but this one seems more luxurious & like you're in a hotel & it's super cheap!
6. Let's be honest: the cutest sleep mask. I take this on every long flight!
7. These are the perfect pair of shameless, comfy, lounge at home all day pants. You know you want them.
8. I don't know if y'all have heard about cane sugar & how it is slowly rotting all of our insides along with high fructose corn syrup & GMOs & all of that fun stuff, but I have fully switched over to only using erythritol-based sugars like this one! Here is an article about artificial sweeteners!
9. I was looking for a cute night light & stumbled upon this one & it's adorable! It's pretty bright so I keep it a couple rooms away but it's good for those late-night walks to the kitchen for a glass of water.
10. Tulsi/Holy Basil is said to provide stress relief + immune system / endurance support. I've heard great things about these capsules! I can't tell yet if I'm suddenly feeling like my overall demeanor has improved once I take them or if I'm just imagining it. Excited to keep taking these capsules & seeing if I notice a difference.